Den Chief training will be offered March 5th at Faith Lutheran Church. The training is open to Boy Scouts who are serving, or are interested in serving, as a Den Chief.
WHAT IS A DEN CHIEF?
A Den Chief is an older scout who assists a Cub Scout or Webelos Scout den leader at den meetings, pack meetings, and other events. He is the “Activities Assistant” for a Cub. Scout den or Webelos Scout patrol. This position is considered as Position of responsibility for Boy Scout Rank advancement. This is an important position for introducing Boy Scout Program to younger scouts and their parents.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
This training is for
- Boy Scouts who are a Den Chief and needing a required training to start working
- Boy Scouts who are interested in becoming a Den Chief in the future
- Boy Scouts who are already trained but wish to have refresher training.
March 5, 2016 (Saturday): 2016: 8:30 am-12:00 noon
Faith Lutheran Church
3000 Liberty St Aurora, IL 60502 (Corner of Eola Rd & Liberty St)
HOW TO REGISTER?
Email Yuki Phipps with following information
- Your name, Rank & Unit Number
- Your email address
- Your scout master’s email address
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You will learn the characteristics of Cub Scout Program.
- You will learn what your role is as a Den Chief.
- You will learn how to work with Adult Leaders.
- You will learn how to lead activities in Den Meeting
- You will practice some scenarios.
Any questions, contact Yuki Phipps, (630) 605-7653