Eagle Project Approval Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR EAGLE PROJECT APPROVAL APPOINTMENTS
1- For questions or advice an Eagle candidate may call or send email prior to requesting an approval meeting. However, all final approvals will be done in person, NOT via email. The candidate should wear his uniform at approval meetings.
2- All of the following items must be available at final approval:
- Project Proposal Section of the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
- Approval signatures from:
- Project sponsoring organization representative
- Unit leader/scoutmaster
- Unit committee representative (chair or eagle project approval coordinator)
- As appropriate for project (if ready – may be approved later, but must be at least 2 weeks prior to soliciting funds):
- Eagle Scout Service Project Fundraising Application
3- All projects are to be neatly typed/written. An editable PDF version of the Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook is available at:
4- Projects should be neatly presented and organized. A three ring binder with sheet protectors is recommended.